Saturday, 2 January 2016
Lifestyle: New Year Resolutions
I make myself a list of resolutions each year and while most of them are never seen through the month of January I still like to set myself little goals. I wrote about my last year resolutions here and which ones I managed to keep up so take a read of that if you haven't already.
This year my resolutions are:
1. Save money each month - if this past December has taught me anything it's that I need to be better at saving money so that I'm not left to rely on other people or get myself worked up and stressed. To be honest I need to get my finances in better shape.
2. Have a healthier lifestyle - I go about this in so many ways each year and it never works out. I still reach for the junk food or eat even when I'm not hungry. Well this year I'm going to try to change it a little bit in a way which will hopefully mean that I can keep this resolution up all year. I'm not going to buy junk food (and try to prevent Mike from doing the same when he does the weekly shop) and I'm going to try to stop myself from snacking when I'm bored.
3. Finally take my driving test - this is something that I've been meaning to do for about 6 years now. 2016 is the year I take my test!
4. Improve my graphic design skills - I really want to improve this not only for the benefit of my shop but so that I can make my own graphics on my blog a little better and hopefully take it further in 2016.
5. Look after my skin - more often than I should admit I was reaching for make up wipes rather than cleansing my skin properly. I need to up my skin care routine and take better care of my skin before it's too late.
6. Be more productive with youtube and my blog - this links in to a post that going up in a few days time called 'Blog Goals'. I want to really up my game with my blog and make it better than ever. I also want to return to YouTube and do videos properly with a schedule and everything. I just need to get better at editing videos!
What are your New Years Resolutions? What do you hope to achieve this year?
© Callie Rose | All rights reserved.