Wednesday, 6 January 2016
Lifestyle: Blog Goals of 2016
I recently did a New Years Resolutions post and thought I'd do a similar one specifically aimed around my blog and the blogging community.
1. Comment on other blogs more - I've found that people don't seem to comment on blogs anymore and I'm guilty of this too. I'm going to try and comment on other blogs a lot more this year.
2. Improve my photography - Looking back at old posts I cringe at the sight of some of the pictures I used. At the time I thought they were really good but looking back I'm just embarrassed for myself.
3. Have consistent content - If you look at my archive list for last year you'll see that some months I blogged twice and other months I blogged more. I want to be a little more consistent with my blogging this year and try to improve the content too. I'm not going to say that I'll blog every day but I'm going to try and blog a lot more.
4. Get back into YouTube - This is something that I wanted to do last year but I just didn't have the time or the patience with filming and editing. Editing takes me so long and I didn't have that type of spare time last year as I was in my last year of university. This year however I'm not up to much as I've finished education so I'm going to try and film a few videos each month. Subscribe to my channel here so you don't miss out!
5. Join in Twitter chats more - I seem to have stopped doing this in the past few months and I'm not quite sure why. I used to join in them all the time and found so many great blogs to follow through them so this year I'm aiming to join in them again.
Do you have any blog goals this year?
© Callie Rose | All rights reserved.