Helping you to find the motivation to blog:We all have those days/weeks/months where we have no motivation to blog. For most of us blogging isn't our full time job so life does get in the way and our blog takes a back seat. I know only too well of the struggles with that as I have at least one blogging break every year.
It takes me a while to get my motivation back once I've had a break as the thought of sitting down to write, or even to take pictures and edit, does not seem appealing after such a long time away.
Once I get going though I feel so much better - sort of like exercise.
These are my tips to help you get motivated:
• go shopping - even if you don't buy anything. The amount of times I've been shopping and thought "oh I could write about such a thing" or "I've got this at home, why haven't I reviewed it?"
• look at pinterest - there's so much inspiration on pinterest it's unreal. Even if it's just a post on your favourite pinterest accounts. I don't pin a lot (I'm here btw) but I do browse and theres so many inspirational pictures or tips and tricks. My favourites are the interior pictures.
• shop your stash - take a look through your old products that you haven't used in a while or may have forgotten about. Can anything be made into a post?
• go outside - even having a nice day to can give you motivation to write. I love reading lifestyle posts!
• look through old posts - sometimes I'll have a read at my older posts to see if there's any that I can come back to and expand on, or whether my opinion has changed on them. (it's also really funny/cringy to read old posts so do it for a laugh)
• read other blogs - sometimes I'll read a blog post and I won't agree with what they've said, and sometimes I do agree and feel that I could ramble on forever about it.
• chat on twitter - getting involved in the twitter chats and talk to like minded people
I hope these help you to find your blogging motivation! Do you have any other motivational tips?